- Registration opens: Friday, 26 November 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: Friday, 25 March 2022 Friday, 08 April 2022
- Author Registration Deadline: Friday, 08 April 2022
- Registration via Website Deadline: Thursday, 30 June 2022
- Onsite Registration opens: Sunday, 03 July 2022
Regular Registration Fees
Early Registration – €385.00
Late Registration – €513.00
Low Income Countries – €187.50
Student/Retired Registration Fees
Early Registration – €210.00
Late Registration – €280.00
Low Income Countries – €90.00
EURO 2022 will be an in-person event only, so all participants will need to be present in Espoo, Finland. A virtual option will not be available for the 2022 conference.
Registration Fees Include:
*Admission to all sessions and the exhibition
*Conference materials (printed conference handbook with short programme; online access to a complete programme with abstracts; sponsor & exhibitor materials)
*Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference – Buffet lunch is included in the conference fee and served in three campus restaurants from 11 am to 3 pm. These three restaurants have seats for over 1,000 persons. Coffee is served twice a day at 3-4 different locations
*Admission to the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening and the Farewell Get Together on Wednesday evening.
*A four-day pass (Sunday-Wednesday) for public transportation including buses, trams, metro, commuter trains, and Suomenlinna ferry on zones A, B, and C covering Helsinki city center, Aalto Campus, and the airport
The registration fee for an accompanying person covers the same except the admission to sessions and conference materials. The cost for an accompanying person to attend is €129.00
Please note that the Conference Dinner on Tuesday is not included in the registration fee. The cost to attend the Conference Dinner is €100.00 and can be booked as part of the registration process.
VISA Invitation letters
Visa invitation letters are available by email request to EUR02022@abbey.ie. Visa letters will only be provided if registration is completed and paid in full. It is advisable that you have booked and paid for accommodation for the duration of your stay also and this information should be included with your visa application.
Low to Middle income countries
Delegates selecting the Low to Middle income country registration type on the registration form must be from one of the LMIC countries below. In addition, delegates from other low income countries can apply for this lower registration fee by emailing EURO2022@abbey.ie
Registration Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Banks charges and currency exchange charges are at the delegates own expense and should be factored in when transferring funds to ensure the full registration fee is received into the conference bank account.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be added during the registration process.
- Any modification on VAT number, address or financial documentation, requested after the issuing of the invoice or receipt, will result in an administrative fee of € 35.
Notice of cancellation must be sent by email to EURO2022@abbey.ie or in writing to Abbey Conference & Events on the contact page.
- For cancellations received before 8 April 2022, a full refund less an administration charge of €50 will be granted.
- After this date refunds will be at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- No‐shows will not receive a refund.
- Conference Dinner Cancellation – From 1 June 2022, 100% cancellation fee applies.
- If you test positive for COVID or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you must not attend the conference. In these circumstances notice of cancellation must be sent by email EURO2022@abbey.ie prior to the conference.
- In the unlikely case that the conference cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure (such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of law or regulation by foreign Authorities, epidemic outbreak, sanitary emergency, etc) the Event Organisers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. We recommend delegates take out their own insurance to insure against any such losses. Conference registrations fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred or alternative arrangements offered to delegates.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive any refunds
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. The EURO 2022 organisers are committed to providing a safe environment for the event and will make every reasonable effort to do so. However, as an attendee, you must fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably assume all risk related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the event venue(s), which may include an increased risk of exposure to communicable diseases. As an attendee, you hereby accept personal responsibility for your voluntary participation in the event and assume all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to any risks and hazards of attendance.