- Registration opens: Friday, 26 November 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: Friday, 25 March 2022
- Author Registration Deadline: Friday, 08 April 2022
Regular Registration Fees
Early Registration – €385.00
Late Registration – €513.00
Low Income Countries – €187.50
Student/Retired Registration Fees
Early Registration – €210.00
Late Registration – €280.00
Low Income Countries – €90.00
Registration Fees Include:
*Admission to all sessions and the exhibition
*Conference materials (printed conference handbook with short programme; online access to a complete programme with abstracts; sponsor & exhibitor materials)
*Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference – Buffet lunch is included in the conference fee and served in three campus restaurants from 11 am to 3 pm. These three restaurants have seats for over 1,000 persons. Coffee is served twice a day at 3-4 different locations
*Admission to the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening and the Farewell Get Together on Wednesday evening.
*A four-day pass (Sunday-Wednesday) for public transportation including buses, trams, metro, commuter trains, and Suomenlinna ferry on zones A, B, and C covering Helsinki city center, Aalto Campus, and the airport
The registration fee for an accompanying person covers the same except the admission to sessions and conference materials. The cost for an accompanying person to attend is €129.00
Please note that the Conference Dinner on Tuesday is not included in the registration fee. The cost to attend the Conference Dinner is €100.00 and can be booked as part of the registration process.
Low to Middle income countries
Delegates selecting the Low to Middle income country registration type on the registration form must be from one of the LMIC countries below.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Banks charges and currency exchange charges are at the delegates own expense and should be factored in when transferring funds to ensure the full registration fee is received into the conference bank account.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be added during the registration process.
- Any modification on VAT number, address or financial documentation, requested after the issuing of the invoice or receipt, will result in an administrative fee of € 35.
Notice of cancellation must be sent by email to EURO2022@abbey.ie or in writing to Abbey Conference & Events on the contact page.
- For cancellations received before 2 May 2022 a full refund less an administration charge of €50 will be granted.
- After this date refunds will be at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- No‐shows will not receive a refund.
- Conference Dinner Cancellation – From 1 June 2022, 100% cancellation fee applies.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and will not be out of your isolation period prior to your travel date/start of the conference, or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you must not attend the conference. In these circumstances notice of cancellation must be sent by email EURO2022@abbey.ie prior to the conference and a refund will be granted, minus a €50 administration charge.
- In the unlikely case that the conference cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure (such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of law or regulation by foreign Authorities, epidemic outbreak, sanitary emergency, etc) the Event Organisers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. Conference registrations fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred or alternative arrangements offered to delegates.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive any refunds
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. The EURO 2022 organisers are committed to providing a safe environment for the event and will make every reasonable effort to do so. However, as an attendee, you must fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably assume all risk related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the event venue(s), which may include an increased risk of exposure to communicable diseases. As an attendee, you hereby accept personal responsibility for your voluntary participation in the event and assume all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to any risks and hazards of attendance.